Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Proctor Food Shelf
(basement), 415 2nd St, Proctor, MN, 55810
Distance: 1017 Miles
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Provides emergency and short-term food assistance to income-eligible individuals and families.
Licenses and Certifications
- Community Action Partnership
Serves Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching Lake and St. Louis counties. No one who is in need of assistance will be turned away.
Bring proof of Income or proof of being on energy assistance. Clients must also fill out a form proving these.
Aurora Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Babbitt Food Shelf: Food vouchers - distributed by churches (218) 827-2166
Cook County Food Shelf (Grand Marais) - Mondays, 3:00pm - 5:00pm and 1st Wednesday, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Hermantown Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:30pm.
Meadowlands Food Shelf: Thursdays, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Proctor Food Shelf - Wednesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm - Emergency transportation provided
Quad City Food Shelf (Gilbert) - Wednesdays, 10:00am - 4:00pm, Thursdays, 11:00am - 5:00pm
Silver Bay Food Shelf - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tower Area Food Shelf - 3rd Tuesday, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Two Harbors Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 4:00pm
10:00am - 1:00pm, Wednesday
Proctor and surrounding area.
- Aurora Food Shelf 203 S 2nd St E, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Babbit Food Shelf Babbit, MN
- Grand Marais Food Shelf 3rd Ave W and 2nd St, Congragational Church, Grand Marais, MN, 55604
- Hermantown RSVP and Family Resource Center 5028 Miller Trunk Hwy, Hermantown, MN, 55811-1490
- Meadowlands Food Shelf (Country Market) 9996 Highway 133, Meadowlands, MN, 55765-6022
- Quad City Food Shelf (Mt. Iron) 8367 Enterprise Dr N, Mountain Iron, MN, 55768
- Silver Bay Office 99 Edison Blvd, County Service Center, Silver Bay, MN, 55614-1211
- Tower Area Food Shelf 414 Main St, the Timberjay (Basement), Tower, MN, 55790-5105
- Two Harbors Office 2124 10th St, Norden Ind. Park, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-5046
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-1800.2000Food Pantries Definition
Programs that acquire food products through donations, canned food drives, food bank programs or direct purchase and distribute the food to people who are in emergency situations. Some pantries deliver food to people whose disabilities or illnesses make it difficult for them to leave home.