Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA) - Senior Nutrition Program
Senior Dining and/or Takeout
Silver Bay - Northwoods Family Grille
6 Shopping Ctr, Silver Bay, MN, 55614
Distance: 985 Miles
(800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899
Hot, well balanced meals are available to older adults at congregate dining sites. Fresh meals may be served as group dining or packaged and available for take-out.
Dining services are offered at numerous locations such as senior housing, community or senior centers, and some restaurants for individuals 60 years of age or older.
* Dining is open to all individuals 60 years of age or older with the opportunity for a reduced rate.* No reservations required
- Title III
Dining patrons must complete a registration form that verifies eligibility.
Eligibility criteria includes:
* 60 years of age or older and their spouse (regardless of age)
* There is no income criteria.
To register call: (218) 735-6899 or call toll free at (800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899 to complete a brief phone registration form, and learn where the nearest site is located.
Eligible patrons are requested to make a $4 per meal contribution. The Senior discount entitles you to this price reduction. Ineligible guests of patrons are required to pay the posted full price for the meal. Home Delivered and Bundled Services patrons are sent a monthly statement for their services.
7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899|
- Aitkin - Aitkin Health Services 301 Minnesota Ave S, Aitkin, MN, 56431
- Aitkin - Mary Hill Manor 215 3rd St SE, Aitkin, MN, 56431
- Aitkin - McGregor Angel Senior Center 7 S Maddy St, McGregor, MN, 55760
- Aitkin - Palisade Gabby's 303 Main St, Palisade, MN, 56469
- Babbitt - Carefree Living 1 Central Blvd, Babbitt, MN, 55706
- Bigfork - Big Fork Pizza Parlor 201 Main Ave, Bigfork, MN, 56628
- Bigfork - Bigfork Over 50 Club 300 Main St, Bigfork, MN, 56628
- Biwabik - New Journey Residence 100 Vermilion Trl, Biwabik, MN, 55708
- Carlton - Interfaith Health Care Center 811 3rd St, Carlton, MN, 55718
- Cloquet - Cloquet Senior Center 1100 Olympic Dr, Cloquet, MN, 55720
- Cook - Homestead Apartments 409 1st Ave SE, Cook, MN, 55723
- Cook - Pioneer Building 131 5th St SE, Cook, MN, 55723
- Duluth - Faith Haven 4901 Grand Ave, Ste 105, Duluth, MN, 55807
- Duluth - Harrison Community Club 3002 W 3rd St, Duluth, MN, 55806
- Duluth - Portman Community Recreation Center 4601 McCulloch St, Duluth, MN, 55804
- Duluth - Rainbow Senior Center 211 N 3rd Ave E, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Ely - Boundary Waters Care Center 200 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731
- Ely - Ely Senior Center 27 S 1st Ave E, Ely, MN, 55731
- Eveleth - Eveleth Market 1302 1st St W, Eveleth, MN, 55734
- Eveleth - IGA County Foods 602 Fayal Rd, Eveleth, MN, 55734
- Floodwood - Floodwood Services and Training 601 Ash St, Floodwood, MN, 55736
- Gilbert - Broadview Manor 120 W Ohio Ave, Gilbert, MN, 55741
- Grand Marais - Senior Center 10 N Broadway Ave, Grand Marais, MN, 55604
- Grand Rapids - Country Kitchen 625 S Pokegama Ave, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
- Hibbing - Lee Center 3220 8th Ave E, Hibbing, MN, 55746
- Hibbing - Seventh Avenue Apartments 3230 7th Ave E, Hibbing, MN, 55746
- Hill City - Hill Lake Cafe 151 E Lake Ave, Hill City, MN, 55748
- Hoyt Lakes - Vaughn's Restaurant 312 Westover Rd, Hoyt Lakes, MN, 55750
- International Falls - International Falls Senior Center 307 4th St, Senior Center, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Littlefork - Jackpine Savage Cafe 314 Main St, Littlefork, MN, 56653
- Moose Lake - Moose Lake Community Building 313 Elm Ave, City Building, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
- Nashwauk - Deering Manor 201 3rd St, Deering Manor, Nashwauk, MN, 55769
- Northome - Jourdan's Family Diner 12223 2nd St, Northome, MN, 56661
- Northome - Shining Light Cafe 12079 Main St, Northome, MN, 56661
- Palisade - Gabbys Eats & Treats 303 Main St, Palisade, MN, 56469
- Proctor - Railview Apts 1015 2nd Ave, Proctor, MN, 55810
- Two Harbors - Lake View Memorial Hospital 325 11th Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616
- Virginia - Grandma's Saloon and Grill 1302 S 12th Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Virginia - Rouchleau Apartments 602 N 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Virginia - Sawmill Saloon 5478 Mountain Iron Dr, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Virginia - Washington Manor 801 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-5000.1500Congregate Meals/Nutrition Sites Definition
Programs that provide hot meals on a regular basis primarily for older adults who may be at risk for nutritional deficits and social isolation without assistance. Congregate meals are often combined with recreational, educational and social activities, and programs may include access to health services and/or information. Some programs are also open to caregivers, spouses and/or adults with disabilities.
BD-5000.4500Low Cost Meals Definition
Restaurants, cafeterias and other eating establishments operated by hospitals, senior centers or other organizations or functioning independently which provide reduced-cost meals for low-income people, older adults or other targeted individuals.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
A respiratory illness caused by the coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in 2019 which likely originally emerged from an animal source, has spread person-to-person in many locales as well as to other countries around the world and has been identified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). Symptoms include mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing. Those most at risk from the virus are older adults and people with pre-existing health conditions.