Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
835 E Belleview St, Winona, MN, 55987-4502
Distance: 953 Miles
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law.
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: All staff and management are required to respond to call lights.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: Scheduled rounds, meal times & snack times.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Brookdale Winona
Address: 835 East Belleview Street, Winona, MN 55987
Class F Home Care Provider
- Accessible public restroom
At Home Services
- Treatment and/or exercise cues or reminders available day, evening, included in base rate
- Activity room
- Internet access
- Assistance with community resources additional charge
- Social events included in base rate
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Other lock system
- Diabetic diet
- Eating assistance with complicating eating problems available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Low sodium
- Special diet - accommodated available day, evening, additional charge
Housing Unit Amenities
- Air conditioning - central air
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
- Utility included in rent - cable/satellite TV
Housing Unit Types
- Private room with private bath; 259 to 259 square feet; monthly base rate from $3,215 to $3,215 a month
- Semi-private room with private bath; 296 to 296 square feet; monthly base rate from $2,795 to $2,795 a month
- Home delivered meals additional charge
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - insulin available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Staff: Trained staff or home health aide on-site available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Bathing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Grooming available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Transferring available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Pets - allowed
- Pets - allowed with additional deposit
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast included in base rate
- Lunch included in base rate
- Snacks included in base rate
- Supper/dinner included in base rate
- 24 hours a day
- Arranges for clients additional charge
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|30556||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
- Brookdale Champlin Shores 119 Hayden Lake Rd E, Champlin, MN, 55316-1547
- Brookdale Eagan 1365 Crestridge Ln, Eagan, MN, 55123-1042
- Brookdale Eden Prairie 7513 Mitchell Rd, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344-1950
- Brookdale Edina 3330 Edinborough Way, Edina, MN, 55435-5256
- Brookdale Faribault 935 Spring Rd, Faribault, MN, 55021-6975
- Brookdale Inver Grove Heights 5891 Carmen Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-4414
- Brookdale Mankato 100 Teton Ln, Mankato, MN, 56001-4827
- Brookdale North Oaks 300 Village Center Dr, North Oaks, MN, 55127-3021
- Brookdale Owatonna 334 Cedardale Dr SE, Owatonna, MN, 55060-4467
- Brookdale Owatonna - Memory Care 364 Cedardale Dr SE, Owatonna, MN, 55060-4467
- Brookdale Plymouth 15855 22nd Ave N, Plymouth, MN, 55447-6452
- Brookdale West St. Paul II 305 Thompson Ave E, St. Paul, MN, 55118-3239
- Brookdale Willmar 1501 19th Ave SW, Willmar, MN, 56201-4940
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
YF-3000.0440Alzheimer's Disease Definition
An age-related, non-reversible brain disorder that develops over a period of years. Initially, people experience memory loss and confusion, which may be mistaken for the kinds of memory changes that are sometimes associated with normal aging. The symptoms gradually lead to behavior and personality changes, a decline in cognitive abilities such as decision-making and language skills and problems recognizing family and friends; and ultimately to a severe loss of mental function. Alzheimer's disease is one of a group of disorders called dementias that are characterized by cognitive and behavioral problems. It is the most common cause of dementia among people age 65 and older.
An acquired reduction in mental capacity that is characterized by impairment of memory, judgment and intellectual functioning which is often accompanied by behavioral disturbances.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other