Caledonia Rehab & Retirement
Home Delivered Meals
Caledonia Care & Rehab
505 N Badger St, Caledonia, MN, 55921-1558
Distance: 426 Miles
Home Delivered Meals programs prepare and deliver nutritious meals to older adults and people with disabilities who are unable to make the food for themselves or travel to a meal site.
Hot, nutritious noon meals five days a week
About This Location
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care Program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.