Colony Court - Waseca
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
2811 Roland Ave, Fairmont, MN, 56031-3528
Distance: 953 Miles
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law.
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: Each Resident is given their own personal call pendent. When pendent is activated, the on-site staff will respond to the residents urgency call.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: All residents are at a minimum physically checked on each morning by staff going to each residents individual room.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Address: 2811 Roland Avenue, Fairmont, MN 56031
Class F Home Care Provider
Address: 2811 Roland Avenue, Fairmont, MN 56031
Contact Name: Kim Manwarren
Phone: (507) 238-9654 FAX: (507) 238-1442
COMPREHENSIVE HOME CARE
Minnesota law requires establishments using the phrase Assisted Living to make available an RN assessment at the time of or prior to move in. Contact Kim Manwarren to make arrangements for this assessment.
- Accessible public restroom
- Activity room
- Internet access
- Private entertaining space
- Assistance with community resources available days: 7; included in base rate
- Social events available days: 7; included in base rate
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Key card access
- Other lock system
- Eating assistance with complicating eating problems available day, evening, night, additional charge
Housing Unit Amenities
- Air conditioning - central air
- Guest accommodations
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
- Utility included in rent - cable/satellite TV
Housing Unit Types
- 1 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 389 to 574 square feet; monthly base rate from $3,122 to $3,815 a month
- 2 bedroom unit apartment with private bath; 864 to 864 square feet; monthly base rate from $2,708 to $3,522 a month
- Studio/efficiency apartment with private bath; 360 to 380 square feet; monthly base rate from $5,185 to $7,258 a month
- Home delivered meals available days: 7; additional charge
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - insulin available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Medication reminders available day, evening, night, included in base rate
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Staff: Trained staff or home health aide on-site available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) reimbursement programs like Elderly/CADI Waiver for services
- Bathing available day, evening, may require additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Grooming available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Transferring available day, evening, night, may require additional charge
- Pets - not allowed
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast available days: 7; may require additional charge
- Lunch available days: 7; included in base rate
- Snacks available days: 7; included in base rate
- Supper/dinner available days: 7; included in base rate
- 24 hours a day
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Special care program for memory loss, memory problems, dementia, or Alzheimer's
- Arranges for clients available days: 7; included in base rate
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|30245||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Saturday and Sunday by appointment
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other