Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES)
Mental Health Clinic
St. Paul Main Office
797 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Distance: 994 Miles
Mental Health Clinics provide outpatient mental health services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions.
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Counseling services, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Mental Health Clinics also provide educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
The mental health team includes:
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master's degree
Offers bilingual therapy services
Behavioral health services include:
* Outpatient individual, couples and family counseling
* Immigration-Related assessments
* Education and presentations on behavioral health topics
Area Served by County
- Anoka County
- Carver County
- Chisago County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Isanti County
- Ramsey County
- Scott County
- Washington County
- Hispanic/Latino Community
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|Mental Health Clinic
|Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Minneapolis Office - Mental Health Clinic 2600 E 25th St, Ste B, Minneapolis, MN, 55406
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.
YH-1500Central American Community Definition
Individuals whose nationality, ethnic background and cultural ancestry are those of one of the countries and peoples of Central America, the contiguous land mass that extends from the southern border of Mexico to the northern border of the South American nation of Columbia.
YH-6000.3100Hispanic/Latino Community Definition
Americans of Spanish or Latin American descent. Latin America is a geographic and cultural region comprising 18 Spanish-speaking countries, Brazil, and Haiti, or generally the areas which Spain and Portugal colonized in the Americas.
YH-6000.5050Mexican Community Definition
Individuals who are either citizens of Mexico or who identify themselves as part of the Mexican community.
YH-8000South American Community Definition
Individuals whose nationality, ethnic background and cultural ancestry are those of one of the countries and peoples of the South American continent.