Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health
Courage Kenny Sports and Physical Rehab - Ellsworth, WI
144 S Plum St, Vibrant Family Clinic, Ellsworth, WI, 54011-4137
Distance: 457 Miles
Assessment, care and service coordination for older adults related to aging, memory, mental and physical health
You may look for these services if you have memory loss, dementia or other aging related issues.
- Geriatric assessment
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
People with a diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment and/or dementia. Caregivers are encouraged to attend the session with the client and are included in the review of test results.
Patients need a referral order for Occupational Therapy: Cognitive Performance Testing (CPT) from their health care provider.
For mental health referral, call (866) 603-0016
Occupational therapy services, including evaluation, are covered by many insurers, including Medical Assistance (MA) and many types of private insurance.
Eastern Twin City Metro Area
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Buffalo, Outpatient Services & Courage Kenny Kids 300 Catlin St, Ste 101, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2035
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Golden Valley 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422-4298
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Minneapolis, Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-3798
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - St. Paul, United Hospital - Outpatient Services 333 Smith Ave N, Fl 1, St. Paul, MN, 55102-2344
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Unity Professional Building 500 Osborne Rd NE, Ste 365, Fridley, MN, 55432-2718
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.1650Dementia Evaluation Definition
Programs that offer a variety of tests to establish the presence of Alzheimer's disease, Pick's disease or other conditions which involve loss of memory, deterioration of intellectual functioning, disorientation and other similar symptoms.
LT-1750.1700Dementia Management Definition
Programs that offer any of a variety of therapeutic approaches which are intended to maximize the existing cognitive functioning of people who have Alzheimer's disease, Pick's disease or other forms of cognitive impairment. Interventions include structured activities and exercises that are designed for people who have a short attention span and require extra verbal and visual stimulation with the objective of enhancing the individual's perception of the environment, promoting trust, reducing anxiety, avoiding overstimulation and maximizing communication skills.