Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal
400 River Rd, Ste 1, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
Distance: 1588 Miles
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
Provides assistance for lawn mowing and snow removal
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver or program
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, AC or ECS program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Older adults
Individuals 60 or older who qualify within income guidelines.
Waiver, sliding fee, private pay
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 3:00pm, Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Adult Day Services (ADS)
- Adult Day Services, Family (FADS)
- Caregiver Consultant
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Grocery Delivery
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Program
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Safety
- Homemaker Services
- Information and Support - Dementia, Respite
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Support Group - Caregiver, Parkinson's Disease, Memory Loss
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
JP-6500.6500Pest Control Services Definition
Programs that investigate established infestations of insects, rodents and other pests which may endanger the health of the community or cause damage to homes and other structures, crops and gardens; provide abatement services or appropriate poisons or repellents; and/or offer advice and guidance regarding steps individual property owners can take to eradicate infestations.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.
PH-3300.6900Residential Snow Shoveling Definition
Programs that provide or pay for the removal of snow from the front sidewalks and driveways of people who need or want this service. In some jurisdictions, residents are required to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes clear of ice and snow as a safety precaution.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.