Gundersen Health System
16812 S Main St, Galesville, WI, 54630-7704
Distance: 402 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
Primary care physicians are trained to treat all members of a family, no matter the age or gender. They focus on preventative health as well as treating current medical concerns.
Family medicine services include:
* Newborn care
* Well child exams
* Sports physicals, camp physicals, and sports medicine
* Woman's health exams and gynecologic care
* Adult physical exams
* Acute illness evaluation and treatment
* Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease and hypertension
* Care of minor acute injuries
* Minor outpatient procedures
* Prenatal care and delivery (service varies by clinician)
* Preventive care
* Healthy lifestyle visits including
- Primary Care
- Private health insurance
Call to schedule an appointment.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Fillmore, Houston, and Winona Counties in Minnesota
- Blair Clinic 420 S Peterson Ave, Blair, WI, 54616-8861
- Calmar Clinic 106 E Main St, Calmar, IA, 52132-7743
- Decorah Clinic 1830 State Highway 9, Decorah, IA, 52101-7301
- Harmony Clinic 805 Main Ave S, Harmony, MN, 55939-6625
- Holemen Clinic 500 N Holmen Dr, Ste 202, Holmen, WI, 54636-9350
- Houston Clinic 511 E Maple St, Houston, MN, 55943-9219
- Independence Clinic 35791 Osseo Rd, Independence, WI, 54747-9096
- La Crescent Clinic 226 N 2nd St, La Crescent, MN, 55947-1111
- La Crosse Clinic 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI, 54601-5467
- Lansing Clinic 50 N 4th St, Lansing, IA, 52151-2151
- Onalaska Clinic 3111 Gundersen Dr, Onalaska, WI, 54650-8447
- Postville Clinic 111 S Reynolds St, Postville, IA, 52162-7737
- Spring Grove Clinic 123 5th Ave SE, Spring Grove, MN, 55974-1318
- St. Joseph's Hillsboro Hospital 400 Water Ave, Hillsboro, WI, 54634-9054
- Tri-County Memorial Whitehall Hospital 18601 Lincoln St, Whitehall, WI, 54773-8605
- Viroqua Clinic 407 S Main St, Viroqua, WI, 54665-2100
- Waukon Clinic 120 2nd Ave SE, Waukon, IA, 52172-2073
- Whitehall Clinic 18606 Ervin St, Whitehall, WI, 54773-8613
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-3000Hospital Based Outpatient Services Definition
Departments within hospitals or freestanding clinics operated by hospitals or hospital systems that provide basic and/or specialized diagnostic and treatment services for the community on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.