Habilitative Services, Inc.
Registered Housing with Services Establishment - Assisted Living Designation
Call for location
This provider is registered as a "Housing with Services Establishment" by the Minnesota Department of Health. It has indicated it meets state requirements as an "Assisted Living."
The Registered Housing with Services - Assisted Living Designation is a residential building similar to an apartment, condominium, or multi-person home where residents can get meals, help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and receive health care services. Staff is available 24 hours every day to respond to residents with health and safety needs. Help with taking medicine, meals, laundry, and housekeeping may be available. Each building will also make available help with at least three of the following activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, continence care, and toileting. Health care is provided through contracts or arrangements with home care providers.
The provider must prepare a written contract with each resident and the contract must address the 17 points required by MN Statutes 144D.04, Housing with Services Registration law.
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide outlining the services provided should be available to anyone upon request to the establishment management.
Habilitative Services, Inc. has tailored its elderly housing with services for individuals who need support to maintain their independence. Family and friends are always welcome, and intergenerational activities are promoted.
Doman-Rose Place is unique with its 24-hour awake staff. This creates a safe and personable environment. In addition, assistance is provided if you need help with daily living activities.
Doman-Rose Place features 22 units with a selection of a single or a double room, a shared or a private bath with tub or shower or an efficiency apartment.
At Doman-Rose Place you don't have to worry about home maintenance, shoveling snow, buying groceries, lawn care, cooking, utilities or being alone. For worry-free living, companionship and support, elderly services are an advantage during those retirement years.
A team of professional staff offers a family environment with comfortable living and assistance as needed. Tenant choices are a top priority. They believe in independence through adaptations if needed and self-sufficiency is encouraged. There are a variety of options to fit your lifestyle.
They offer a wide variety of services, from independent living to extended assisted living. Individual dietary tastes are a part of the nutritious meals and snacks served three times daily.
About This Location
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Building response system:
The following is additional information about the building's response system, such as how clients call for assistance, who responds, and where they are located: Each tenant wears a call pendant.
Minnesota law requires establishments to have a system to check on each client at least daily. This building's system is: Personal contact.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Doman Rose Place
Address: 220 Milwaukee Street, Lakefield, MN 56150
Class F Home Care Provider
Minnesota law requires establishments using the phrase Assisted Living to make available an RN assessment at the time of or prior to move in. Contact Lori Otten, RN to make arrangements for this assessment.
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible public restroom
At Home Services
- Treatment and/or exercise cues or reminders available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Activity room
- Private entertaining space
- Assistance with community resources available days: personal choice; additional charge
- Social events available days: daily; included in base rate
Controlled Access and Safety Features
- Other lock system
- Diabetic diet
- Eating assistance with complicating eating problems available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Low sodium
- Special diet - accommodated available day, evening, night, additional charge
Housing Unit Amenities
- Air conditioning - central air
- Air conditioning - window air
- Guest accommodations
- Laundry room
- Smoking - not permitted in tenant's rooms/apartments
- Utility included in rent - cable/satellite TV
Housing Unit Types
- Private room with private bath; 92 to 434 square feet; monthly base rate from $912 to $1,378 a month
- Semi-private room with private bath; 96 to 104 square feet; monthly base rate from $912 to $1,378 a month
- Studio/efficiency apartment with private bath; 104 to 434 square feet; monthly base rate from $912 to $1,378 a month
- Home delivered meals available days: as needed; additional charge
- Blood glucose testing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - insulin available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Injections - other available day, evening, additional charge
- Medication administration available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medication reminders available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Personal care/home health
- Staff: Registered Nurse on-site available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Staff: Trained staff or home health aide on-site available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) reimbursement programs like Elderly/CADI Waiver for services
- Bathing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Dressing available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Eating available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Grooming available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Standby assistance available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Toileting available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Transferring available day, evening, night, additional charge
- Pets - not allowed
Schedule of Meals Served
- Breakfast available days: every; included in base rate
- Lunch available days: every; included in base rate
- Snacks available days: every; included in base rate
- Supper/dinner available days: every; included in base rate
- 24 hours a day
- Arranges for clients available days: as needed; additional charge
- Provided for clients available days: as requested; additional charge
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|20084||Registered Assisted Living Provider||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hws/index.html|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Assistive Technology
- Chore Services
- Community Living Assistance (CLA)
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Customized Living Services
- Employment Services
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Family Training
- Foster Care, Adult
- Foster Care, Child
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Program
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Personal Support
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Transitional Services
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.
Write a Review
Who are you?
Error: Required Field
You must enter a value for other is chosen relationship is Other