Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Department
Eligibility Supports and Outreach Team
South Suburban Human Service Center
9600 Aldrich Ave S, VEAP Bldg, Bloomington, MN, 55420-4210
Distance: 1040 Miles
Outreach can help to:
* Apply for or be recertified for county programs for money, help to find work, health care and emergency help
* Welfare to work programs
* Assistance for parents in job-hunting
* Help paying for basic needs for people without children
* Cash assistance for qualified people
* Help paying for food
* Health Care programs
* Emergency programs
* Information and referrals for other help
* Employment Services
Varies by program based on income and asset limits
Call and schedule an appointment. Call (612) 596-1300 (do NOT enter a case number) and hold for the customer service representative. If you do enter a case number, the call is routed to the client's team phone where no one can schedule an Outreach appointment.
Program hours vary for each Outreach location.
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
8:00am - 6:30pm, Thursday
Bloomington, Richfield and Edina
- Champlin Community Center 12450 Gettysburg Ave N, Champlin, MN, 55316-1918
- Eden Prairie Service Center 479 Prairie Center Dr, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344-4527
- GMCC Center for Families 3333 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55412-2615
- Resource and Welcome Center 7940 55th Ave N, New Hope, MN, 55428-3736
- Resource West 915 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN, 55343-7565
- Ridgedale Social Services 12601 Ridgedale Dr, Minnetonka, MN, 55305-1914
- Sabathani Community Center 310 E 38th St, Ste 120, Minneapolis, MN, 55409-1300
- WECAN (Westonka Community Action Network) 5213 Shoreline Dr, Mound, MN, 55364-1770
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
FT-1020Certificates/Forms Assistance Definition
Programs that help people obtain, complete and/or file official forms, certificates, documents, applications or other paperwork that is required to apply for benefits or services, initiate or respond to legal action or to officially handle or document the occurrence of a transaction; that help people acquire copies of official documents on file elsewhere; or that review legal documentation an individual has received to help explain its meaning.
TJ-6500.6300Outreach Programs Definition
Organizations that make an effort to increase the availability and utilization of community services by specific target populations by providing direct services for targeted individuals in their homes or other convenient locations or by making special efforts to ensure that a particular group is aware of available services and encouraged to participate. Included are programs that do outreach regarding their own services as well as those which encourage a target population to use a wide variety of services.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.