Lakeville Area Active Adults
20110 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044-9177
Distance: 1037 Miles
Senior center that offers a wide variety of services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults
Classes and social activities for fun and relaxation.
* Fitness and nutrition classes
* Activities such as dancing, bicycling club, golf league, pickelball
* Wellness services such as flu shots, foot clinic, hearing screening, diabetic shoe fitting, health insurance counseling, medical equipment loan
* Games, cards and hobby groups (may require additional fees)
* Trips and tours
* Referrals to services in the community for low income seniors and local support groups for Alzheimer's & Dementia
* Day old bread distribution for those 50 years and older
* Access to the facility
* Free health insurance counseling, legal advice and computer tutoring
* Unlimited computer use
- Private pay
- Older adults
Persons 50 years and older, membership is slightly higher for non-residents of Lakeville
Financial support program information is also available
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
City of Lakeville
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.