Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
Inger Clinic and Center
Call for location
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
The Community Health Clinics provide preventative, chronic and urgent care as well as specialty services.
* Depression screenings
* Health Education
* Immunizations (all ages)
* Physical Exams
- Clinic offers birth control information and services
* Mental health
* Reproductive Health
* Pre-pregnancy Counseling
* Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) (including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)) testing, treatment and consulting
- Clinic offers testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and identifies people who have been infected with HIV and are at risk for developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
* Pregnancy Testing
* Foot care
* Women's care
- Native American Community
Call to make an appointment.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
|Community Center Contact||(218) 659-2685|
- Ball Club Clinic and Center 30995 Arctic Rd, Deer River, MN, 56636-2076
- Bemidji Indian Health Clinic 705 5th St NW, Ste D, Bemidji, MN, 56601-2933
- Bemidji Tribal Health Station 616 America Ave NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601-3818
- Bena Clinic and Center 15032 Old Housing Dr NE, Bena, MN, 56626-1021
- Onigum Clinic and Center 08825 County Road 13, Onigum, MN, 56647
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-3300Indian Health Service Clinics Definition
Health centers, health stations and other outpatient facilities operated by the Indian Health Service that provide ambulatory medical care, preventive and outpatient rehabilitation services for members of federally recognized American Indian and Alaska Native Tribes.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YH-6000.6000Native American Community Definition
Individuals whose ethnic background and ancestry are that of the tribal, aboriginal peoples who originated in what is now the United States. Included are Native Americans who are living on or off reservations in rural and urban areas.
YW-8500Tribal Reservation Residents Definition
Individuals and families of Native American descent who have needs and interests in common based on living in areas recognized by the federal or a state government as being set aside for the use of Native Americans and governed by Native Americans.