Patient Access Network (PAN) Foundation
Help Paying for Medical Costs
PO Box 30500, Bethesda, MD, 20824-0500
Distance: 251 Miles
Provides financial help to people with a health condition or disability so that they can pay for medical bills or other expenses related to health care
Helps underinsured people with a chronic or rare disease access medications and treatments they need by helping pay for their out-of-pocket costs
Patients can get help with out-of-pocket expenses like:
* Travel expenses
* Health insurance premiums
* Prescription drugs
For a list of eligible diseases for assistance programs
To be eligible:
* The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying
* Patient must have health insurance and insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which patient seeks assistance
* Medication or product must be on the PAN's list of covered medications
* Patient's income must fall at or below 400% or 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, depending on fund-specific guidelines
* Patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
Application and instructions are available online.
|Toll Free||(866) 316-7263|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-5100.5000Medical Care Expense Assistance Definition
Programs that pay the hospital bills, doctor bills, laboratory expenses or other health care expenses of people who are unable to obtain necessary health care without assistance. Also included are programs that provide vouchers which enable eligible individuals to obtain medical care. Medical bill payment assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
LH-5100.6500Prescription Expense Assistance Definition
Programs that provide financial assistance to purchase necessary prescription drugs for people who would be in an emergency situation without assistance. Also included are programs that reimburse individuals for their prescription expenses, usually on an annual basis. Prescription expense assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.