Prescription Cost Help Resources
1500 Rosecrans Ave, Ste 500, Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266-3771
Prescription support services to help people find and/or enroll in programs that help pay for medications.
Resources may include:
* Program lookups
- Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
- Condition-specific help
* Application or program management services
* Information-only websites
A online resource center with information about:
* Patient assistance programs - look up programs available for your medications at https://www.rxassist.org/patients
* Medicare Part D, including facts and the types of cost help available - https://www.rxassist.org/patients/resources
* Programs for low cost medications, like prescription discount cards like the one available at https://www.rxassist.org/patients/patient-assistance-center
* Many other issues related to pharmaceutical access
Prescription Drug Access Information and Cost Help
Some services charge fees.
Nationwide Service Area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-6700.6250Prescription Drug Discount Cards Definition
Private organizations that issue cards that offer discounts on prescriptions at participating network pharmacies including chain and independent retail outlets, generally for an annual enrollment fee. Also included are programs that maintain lists of these types of programs for referral purposes.
LH-6700.6270Prescription Drug Information Clearinghouses Definition
Programs that maintain comprehensive information about prescription drug discount options and link people in need of prescription medication with the discount programs for which they are eligible.
YZ-6700Prescription Drug Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of prescription drugs.