Safe Haven Shelter and Resource Center
Support Group - Domestic Violence
Safe Haven Resource Center
414 W 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55802-1679
Distance: 1013 Miles
Group of people that meet on a regular basis to share their experiences and provide mutual support
Offers a variety of support groups and classes for women
* Healing Circle: The Healing Circle allows survivors of domestic violence a place to find support for their feelings and experiences in a safe, confidential, non-judgmental manner.
* Healing Steps: This 32-week closed group is open every 8 weeks to allow new community members to join.
* General Educational Development (GED) Assistance
* Women's Empowerment Circle: This group offers support and encouragement for women who are survivors of domestic violence.
There are no fees for this service.
8:00am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Southern St. Louis County but all people coming to Resource Center are served
- Safe Haven Shelter PO Box 3558, Duluth, MN, 55803-3558
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PN-8100.0200-180Domestic Violence Support Groups Definition
Mutual support groups whose members are individuals who have been involved in physical or emotional abuse involving a spouse or other partner. The groups meet in-person, by telephone or via the Internet; provide emotional support, information and resources for those who participate; and may be structured for victims of domestic violence or those responsible for battering them.
YX-0300.0190Abused Women Definition
Adult women who have been subjected to a persistent pattern of physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse and intimidation by their husbands or intimate partners.
YZ-1750Domestic Violence Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of domestic violence, i.e., spouse/partner abuse.