Southeastern Minnesota Center For Independent Living (SEMCIL)
SEMCIL - Rochester Office
2200 2nd St SW, Rochester, MN, 55902-3980
Distance: 954 Miles
Equipment that improves a person's ability to:
* Control or access the environment
* Perform activities of daily living
About This Location
Services may include:
* Assessment of the need for the device, including software
* Equipment rental during a trial period, customization, training and technical assistance
* Maintenance, repair of devices and rental of equipment during repairs
* Device selection help from available options
* Ongoing training and evaluation about the device for the person and their caregivers
Learn more about this service when paid for under the Developmental Disabilities waiver in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Credentials/Qualifications of Enrolled Waiver Providers
- Assistive Technology Assessment
- Certified Assistive Technologist
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona counties.
Disability Hub MN serves statewide - this center takes calls from:
Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Jackson, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, McLeod, Martin, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Olmsted, Pipestone, Redwood, Renville, Rice, Rock, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona, and Yellow Medicine Counties.
|Disability Hub MN||(866) 333-2466|
|Toll Free||(888) 460-1815|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for People with Disabilities
- Adult Companion Services
- Advocacy - Disabilities
- Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) Support Planner
- Disability Benefits 101 (www.DB101.org)
- Disability Hub MN
- Employment Support for Workers with Disabilities
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Information and Support - Assistive Technology
- In-Home Family Support
- Nursing Home / Institution Relocation Services
- Peer Mentor Services
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- Personal Support
- School to Adult Life Transition
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Social Security Advocacy Program
- SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access and Recovery (SOAR)
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Veteran Services Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.1900Evaluation for Assistive Technology Definition
Programs that assess the current ability to function of people who have disabilities and prescribe or recommend the most appropriate assistive technology product to meet their individual needs including communication/learning aids, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids and/or visual/reading aids.
LH-0600Assistive Technology Equipment Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment, appliances and assistive aids that enable people, including those who have physical or sensory limitations, to increase their mobility and/or ability to communicate and live more comfortably.