St. Croix Hospice
2580 Bridge Ave, Albert Lea, MN, 56007
Distance: 994 Miles
A hospice is a health provider that provides physical, emotional, and/or spiritual support to people who are terminally ill (cannot be cured and the person is expected to die as a result of the illness) and their families. The core services provided are nursing care, physician services, counseling services, and social work services.
A hospice may be an agency or part of a larger organization. The care may be provided in a health care facility or as home care. Hospice home care may be continuous, or short term respite care (offering a break to the caregiver).
This provider is subject to periodic health care inspection by the Minnesota Department of Health. Many hospices are also Medicare certified.
Specific services are based on needs and individual preferences, including:
* Skilled nursing
* Hospice aides
* Music therapy
* Massage therapy
* Social work
* Spiritual and bereavement services
* Volunteer assisted services - companionship, assist with errands or other tasks as needed
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|38393||Licensed Hospice||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hospice/index.html|
Call toll free at (855) 278-2764 to speak with a member of your local St. Croix Hospice team or email: email@example.com
Accepts Medicare, Medical Assistance (MA) and most private insurance plans
No one is denied care due to inability to pay.
- St. Croix Hospice - Baxter 13432 Elmwood Dr, Ste 6, Baxter, MN, 56425
- St. Croix Hospice - Bloomington 7831 Bush Lake Dr, Ste 202, Bloomington, MN, 55438
- St. Croix Hospice - Duluth 1725A Maple Grove Rd, Duluth, MN, 55811
- St. Croix Hospice - Grand Rapids 1001 S Pokegama Ave, Ste D, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
- St. Croix Hospice - Mankato 1961 Premier Dr, Ste 274, Mankato, MN, 56001
- St. Croix Hospice - Maple Grove 7835 Main St N, Ste 210, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
- St. Croix Hospice - North Branch 6041 Main St, Ste G, North Branch, MN, 55056
- St. Croix Hospice - Oakdale 7200 Hudson Blvd N, Ste 100, Oakdale, MN, 55128
- St. Croix Hospice - Rochester 3800 Highway 52 N, Ste 250, Rochester, MN, 55901
- St. Croix Hospice - St. Cloud (Roosevelt) 3315 Roosevelt Rd, Ste 400, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
- St. Croix Hospice - St. Cloud Area 2330 Troop Dr, Unit 102, Sartell, MN, 56377
- St. Croix Hospice - Vadnais Heights 3640 Talmage Cir, Ste 200, Vadnais Heights, MN, 55110
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LT-3000.3300In Home Hospice Care Definition
Programs that provide a full range of supportive services in their own homes for terminally ill people who are in the final stages of their illnesses and for their families. Services may include medical care, pain and symptom management, home nurse visitation, case management, emotional and spiritual support, and bereavement services for the patient and members of the family.
LT-6650Palliative Care Definition
Programs that provide for the comprehensive management of the physical, psychological, social, spiritual and existential needs of patients with the objective of helping them achieve the best possible quality of life through relief of suffering, control of symptoms and restoration of functional capacity while remaining sensitive to personal, cultural and religious values, beliefs and practices. The focus of palliative care is on people with incurable, progressive illnesses who are in the early stages of their illness. Palliative care may be provided in a wide variety of health care settings including hospitals, nursing facilities, hospice facilities and the person's own home; and may be coordinated with other services including curative therapies.
YF-8500Terminal Illness Definition
An illness which, because of its nature, can be expected to cause the individual to die.
YJ-6830.8484Families/Friends of People With Terminal Illnesses Definition
The parents, children, spouses, partners, friends or other relatives or significant others of people who have life-threatening illnesses or injuries, whose own patterns of personal, social and familial coping have been significantly affected by the crisis and the ongoing impact on their lives.