Workforce Development, Inc. (WDI)
Workforce Development, Inc. - Caledonia
110 E Grove St, Caledonia, MN, 55921
Distance: 1031 Miles
Job counseling and guidance for people who want to find a career that matches their interests and abilities
Professional career counselors help identify a direction and develop a plan of action that may include retraining.
* Career counseling
* Job search skills development
* Academic skill testing
* Hands-on computer classes
* General Educational Development (GED) preparation
* College research
* Creating resumes and cover letters
* Preparing for interviews
* Life skills training
There is no fee for this service
|Toll Free||(800) 657-4629|
- WDI Administrative Offices 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Albert Lea 2200 Riverland Dr, Albert Lea, MN, 56007
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Austin 1600 8th Ave NW, Austin, MN, 55912
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Faribault 201 Lyndale Ave S, Ste 1, Faribault, MN, 55021
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Kasson 504 S Mantorville Ave, Ste 4, Kasson, MN, 55944
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Owatonna 1850 Austin Rd, Ste 102, Owatonna, MN, 55060
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Preston 100 S Main St SE, Preston, MN, 55965
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Red Wing 1606 W 3rd St, Red Wing, MN, 55066
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Rochester 2070 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904
- Workforce Development, Inc. - Wabasha 222 W Main St, Wabasha, MN, 55981
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-1500Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers Definition
One-stop centers that provide an array of employment and training services in a convenient, easily accessible location. Services may include job counseling, testing and assessment; resume preparation assistance, interview training and other prejob guidance services; job matching and referral; unemployment insurance and job registration; labor market and career information; information on financial aid for education and training; and referral for job training, transportation, child care, personal and financial counseling, health care and other human services resources in the community.
ND-2000.1500-160Career Counseling Definition
Programs that provide information and guidance for people who need to evaluate their aptitude, abilities and interests in order to choose a vocation or career and select the type of training that will enable them to obtain and progress in positions in the public or private sector that are productive and fulfilling.